Thursday, March 22, 2007

Austin just after he got the first haircut Mommy gave. I think he's still finding hair in his mouth.
Austin giving the new baby a kiss. We're all having so much fun. He looks now at my tummy and says, Oh Mommy, you are too full. He also says he can see the baby through my belly button.
Happy St. Patricks Day. We had a fun time with a few friends over and lots of green!
The new hot spot for anything worth doing is the new Pooh tent. Him and his friends (any stuffed animal or spare pillow) play until their all worn out, with the occasional scare from Daddy the bear.
Me at 28 weeks.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I found you. I have you linked to my blog at www.sharpal.wordpress.com. I like your pictures and Austin kissing the baby, soooo sweet.

Sariah said...

LaDawn!! I didn't know you have a blog! I found you through Alyson. I'm adding you to my list (I'm at www.chocolatephoenix.wordpress.com)

You look absolutely gorgeous. And I love all the pictures of Austin. Perhaps we'll get to meet him someday. :)